OCTOBER 16th & 17th
Set Free is a powerful, interactive
human trafficking awareness event.
Over 20 million people are trapped in various forms of slavery throughout the world today. The scale and cruelty of this hidden crime is unimaginable. Multiple churches are working together with Michigan Abolitionist Project (MAP) to educate, connect, inspire, and activate teens and adults, youth, families, and churches to be A Voice For Hope to end this evil in our day through the power of the Gospel of Jesus.
Immanuel Lutheran Church and School
47120 Romeo Plank
Macomb, MI 48044
Friday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Set Free has something for the whole family. However some sessions are for mature audiences and parental discretion is advised. These sections will be noted in the event program.
Friday, October 16 | 6-9p
6p - 7p
7p - 8p
Concert & Program
- Led by Worship Arts
- Director Steve Davis
- 2015 Miss Michigan, Sierra Bognear
- Powerful Survivor Testimonies
- Concert & Program
* Marketplace and exhibits reopen at 8p
Saturday, October 17 | 9a-2p
9a - 11a
11a - 12p
* Marketplace and exhibits reopen at 12:30p with lunch available
Participating Churches include:
- Bethesda Christian Church, Sterling Heights
- Community Christian Church, Sterling Heights
- Clinton Valley, Clinton
- Faith Lutheran Church, Troy
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, Macomb
- Lord of the Harvet, Warren
- Momentum, Washington Twp.
- St. John Lutheran, Rochester
- St. Michael Catholic Community, Sterling Heights
- St. Peter Lutheran Church, Macomb
- St. Thomas Presbyterian, Shelby Twp.
- Shepherd's Gate Lutheran Church, Shelby Twp.
- Stoney Creek Community Church, Washington
- The Nation's Church, Shelby Twp.
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Utica
- The Well, Mt. Clemens
If you would like to volunteer to help with Set Free, click here
If your church would like to participate in the promotion of Set Free, click here
If you are having trouble with the promotion download, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org